In the period from January 18 to March 27, 2021, in accordance with the IUP (individual curriculum) of doctoral students, a research practice was conducted in an online format, in connection with the forced transition of universities of the Republic of Kazakhstan to a remote format due to the unstable situation with coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan.
In accordance with this schedule, doctoral students of the 2nd year of the Educational Program "Search Geography and Geoinformation Systems" completed research practice in an online format in various platforms in remote mode according to the schedule of work with scientific supervisors.
In a group of 5 doctoral students:
· Madekesheva Bibatpa Nurlybekkyzy - scientific supervisor
· Makhanova Nursaule Bauyrzhanovna - scientific supervisor
Berdenov Zh. G.
· Ospanova Gulnara Shaimerdenovna - scientific supervisor
Saipov A. A.
· Toksanbayeva Sabina Tursynovna - scientific supervisor
Ramazanova N. E.
· Shyngysbaeva Shynar Kalkamanovna - scientific supervisor
Saipov A. A.
Of which, under the scientific supervision of Ramazanova Nurgul Yessenovna is Toksanbaeva Sabina. Also during the period of research practice, consultations were held on an online internship with a foreign scientific consultant, Ph.D., Associate Professor of the Department of Environmental Engineering, Water Use and Protection of Water Resources; Omsk State Agrarian University named after P.A. Stolypin; Omsk, Russian Federation, Tusupbekov Zhanbolat Ashikovich. The implementation of the scientific internship and the implementation of the planned work was carried out in accordance with the pre-approved plan for the online internship. An acquaintance with the material and technical base of scientific internship in an online format and its history, structure, teaching staff, work on organizing the educational process was carried out. The collection and analysis of theoretical and practical material was carried out, familiarization with the dissertations of foreign authors on the topic of research, a review of methods and research methods of foreign scientists and researchers.Systematic consultations were received from the scientific supervisor and a foreign consultant on the topic of scientific research, at which issues on the preparation and writing of scientific articles were discussed, a general review of foreign researchers in the direction of research, comments and practical recommendations were made. Contact directly with the scientific supervisor and foreign scientific consultant was carried out through online communication through the Vatsap messenger, Mail.ru mail and ZOOM - online consultations, where questions were considered regarding the internal chapters and structure of the thesis, future joint scientific articles, general recommendations and advice on writing a dissertation.
Doctoral student Madekesheva Bibatpa Nurlybekkyzy underwent research practice under the scientific supervision of Ph.D., associate professor Mashtaeva Shamshagui Ibragimovna. Also a foreign scientific consultant, Ph.D., Associate Professor of the Department of Environmental Engineering, Water Use and Protection of Water Resources; Omsk State Agrarian University named after P.A. Stolypin; Omsk, Russian Federation, Tusupbekov Zhanbolat Ashikovich conducted online consultations.
During the practice B.N. Madekeshova carried out the following research work:
1. A plan of dissertation work was developed, theoretical data were collected on the main sections;
2. Considered the physical and geographical characteristics of the Syrdarya river;
3. Analysis of hydrological indicators of gauging stations on the Syrdarya river;
4. The features of the formation of floodplains have been determined;
Doctoral students Ospanova Gulnara Shaimerdenovna and Shyngysbaeva Shynar Kalkamanovna completed research practice in an online format under the guidance of Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor Saipov Abdimazhit Amanzholovich.
During his research practice, a foreign consultant, Doctor of Geology, Associate Professor, Director of the Institute of Geography of Altai State University in Barnaul, Russia, Alexander Nikolaevich Dunets conducted online classes, consultations on theoretical and methodological issues of scientific research on the topic of the dissertation, on the preparation and publication of scientific articles together with a foreign scientific consultant,
Ospanova G.Sh. 03/26/2021 - participated in the online format in the International Scientific and Practical Conference "Geographical Research of Siberia and the Altai-Sayan Transboundary Region", dedicated to the 85th anniversary of the birth of Viktor Semenovich Revyakin (Certificate).
15-27.02.2021. - online participation in the International Winter School in the direction of "Agritourism" organized by the Kazakh National Agrarian Research University (Certificate, 72 hours, Transcript).
During the practice of research work performed:
1. The theoretical foundations of the study of the territorial organization of agriculture are considered.
2. The system of geographical factors influencing the formation and development of the food belt of Nur-Sultan city has been identified.
3. The economic and geographical position of the Akmola region, which is a key link in the uninterrupted supply of agricultural products to the food belt of the capital, is considered. The transport-geographical and agrarian-geographical location of the Akmola region has been analyzed.
4. Data on the socio-economic development of agriculture in Akmola and Karaganda regions have been systematized.
5. A register of enterprises for the processing of agricultural products, for the production of flour, for the processing of meat, dairy, oilseeds in the districts of Akmola and Karaganda regions has been compiled.
Shyngysbaeva Sh.K. during the practice of research work performed:
1. Considered the main theoretical background of the study of demographic trends; retrospective analysis of the migration process in East Kazakhstan.
2. Revealed the current state of natural growth and migration processes in East Kazakhstan and the factors influencing it;
3. 3The influence of environmental factors on demographic processes in the East Kazakhstan region has been analyzed. Collected socio-demographic data for East Kazakhstan for 2015-2020;
4. Data on the population and social status of East Kazakhstan have been systematized.
Based on the official data of the Committee on Statistics of the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Department of Employment and Social Programs of the East Kazakhstan region, based on the results of the 1999 and 2009 population censuses, identified the main types, scale, dynamics, characteristics of the geography of migration in the East Kazakhstan region.
Under the scientific supervision of Zharas Galymzhanovich Berdenov, doctoral student Makhanova Nursaule Bauyrzhanovna took an online consultation with a foreign scientific supervisor, Professor of the Faculty of Oceanography and Geography of the University of Gdansk, Jan A. Wendt (Poland, Gdansk) from February 15 to March 14, 2021.
According to the work plan of the scientific internship in the format of online meetings on the Microsoft Teams platform, a number of issues and tasks were discussed with writing a scientific work. Professor Jan A. Wendt was informed in advance on the topic and prepared on a number of issues. Explanations were carried out, which worked out ways to resolve the most problematic issues in the scientific work of a doctoral student.
During the online meetings, directions were given in the theoretical and methodological aspects of the dissertation, as well as familiarization with dissertations by foreign authors, an overview of the methods and techniques of foreign scientists and researchers.
Doctoral student Makhanova N.B. during the practice of research work performed:
1. When studying forest landscapes, the empirical dispersion of tree heights was used according to the Holm-Bonferroni method for calculating the DIFF Staudhammer and LeMay index;
2. Methods for assessing the state of forests based on space images and geoinformation modeling of the research object have been developed;
3. Discussed the works of authors Leszko Bartkovich, Yaroslav Palukh, Dorota Dobrovolskaya on forest landscapes in Poland;
4. The use of PAR, Li-COR (Li-1000) devices in Poland, in regional studies of forest landscapes in our country is considered.
The assigned tasks, the developed tasks were carried out in accordance with the program and plan of research practice. During the practice, the internal regulations of the department and the university were observed. The report and reporting documentation were prepared and executed in a timely manner according to the requirements.
In general, the goal and objectives of research practice have been fulfilled.