Attended by: PhD., Associate Professor, Head of the Department N. E. Ramazanova, d.g.s., Professor K.M. Dzhanaleeva, d.g.s., Professor K.T. Saparov, d.g.s., Professor O.B. Mazbayev, d.g.s., Professor M.N. Musabayeva, d.t.s., Acting Professor Sh. A. Tulegenov, Ph. D., Acting Associate Professor Sh. I. Mashtayeva, 3rd year doctoral student
During the hearing of the reports of the 3rd-year doctoral students, they made:
1. Kerimbay B. dissertation topic "Dynamic trends in the development of Geosystems of the Charyn River Basin". Head-d.g.s., professor Musabayeva M.N., foreign scientific consultant-d.g.s., associate professor Dunets A. N.
2. Azbantaeva M. dissertation topic "Geographical bases of functional zoning of the territory of the West Kazakhstan region" Head - d.g.s, professor Mazbayev O.B., foreign scientific consultant-PhD, professor Jiri Khlahula.
3. Sagynbaeva A. "Assessment of the natural resource potential of the city of Nur-Sultan in the direction of Tourism Development", Head - d.g.s, professor Mazbayev O.B., foreign scientific consultant-PhD, professor Jiri Khlahula.
4. Ismagulova S. "Migration processes of the population of Northern Kazakhstan in modern socio-economic conditions". Head-d.g.s., professor Dzhanaleeva K. M.,foreign scientific consultant-Doctor of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor Dunets A. N.
5. Abieva G. "Structural organization of Geosystems of small river basins of central Kazakhstan". Head-D. G. N., professor Musabayeva M. N., foreign scientific consultant- PhD., professor Emin Atasoy
6. Beketova A."Natural resource potential and stability of man-made landscapes in the Kazakh part of the Ural Mountains". Head-d.g.s., professor Dzhanaleeva K. M., foreign scientific consultant-PhD, professor Marin Rusev
7. Chashina B. "Geographical analysis of soil flushing factors in agricultural landscapes of small river basins in the West Kazakhstan region". Head-PhD, Associate Professor N. E. Ramazanova, foreign scientific consultant-PhD, Professor Emin Atasoy
8. Nurpeisova A."Scientific bases of research on the nomination of geographical features of Kostanay region". Head-d.g.s., professor Saparov K.T., foreign scientific consultant-PhD, professor Jiri Khlahula.
9. Samarkhanov T. "Geoecological assessment of the tourist and recreational potential of the Siberian lakes". Head-d.g.s., professor Saparov K.T., foreign scientific consultant-PhD, professor Jiri Khlahula.
10. Sansyzbayeva A. "Economic integration of the border regions of North Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation". Head-doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor Saipov A. A., foreign scientific consultant-d.g.s., associate professor Dunets A. N.
Reports of doctoral students Kerimbay B. S., Ismagulova S. M., Chashina B. A. demonstrate the degree of readiness of the dissertation research required by the position, writing the required number of scientific articles, including those recommended by the KKSON of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan and included in the Scopus database and are recommended for acceptance of reports by scientific supervisors and evaluation with a high score.