On June 5, 2021, at 11: 00, were an online hearing and defense of reports in an online format in the Microsoft Teams platform on the scientific internship of doctoral students of the 2nd year of the EP "8D05211 – Search Geography and Geoinformation Systems" of the 2020-2021 academic year.
The hearing and defense were attended by the scientific supervisors of doctoral students and the teaching staff of the department in the person of Saparov Kuat Tabyldinovich and Mashtaeva Shamshagul Ibragimovna of theDepartment of physical and economic geography, Faculty of natural sciences.
In the period from February 15 to May 15, 2021, according to the IC (individual curriculum) of doctoral students, a combined scientific internship was conducted in online and offline formats, in connection with the unstable situation of coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan.
In accordance with this schedule, doctoral students of the 2nd year of the Educational Program "Search Geography and Geoinformation Systems" completed a combined scientific internship in an online format from February 15 to March 14, 2021 in a remote mode according to the schedule of work with foreign consultants and in an offline format from March 15 to May 15, 2021 at the Institute of Geography and Water Safety in Almaty under the guidance of a scientific consultant, Managing director of the Center for geoinformation technologies Abiyeva Dinara Kabykenovna.
There are 5 doctoral students in group:
* Madekesheva Bibatpa Nurlybekkyzy research supervisorSh. Mashtayeva.I.
* Makhanova Nursaule Bauyrzhanovna research supervisor Berdenov Zh. G.
• Ospanova Gulnara Shaimerdenovna research supervisorSaipov A. A.
* Toksanbayeva Sabina Tursynovna research supervisor Ramazanova N. E.
• Shyngysbaeva Shynar Kalkamanovna research supervisorSaipov A. A.
The purpose of the scientific internship of doctoral students was to get acquainted with the latest theoretical, methodological and technological achievements of domestic and foreign science, with modern methods of scientific research, processing and interpretation of experimental data in dissertation research, consolidation, expansion and systematization of knowledge gained in the study of specialized disciplines based on the study of the activities and functionality of organizations where the scientific internship was held.
In our case, these are educational institutions of our foreign scientific consultants and the Institute of Geography and Water Safety.
During the course of the combined scientific internship in online and offline formats, the following results were obtained and made:
- explanatory consultations on the topic of the dissertation work from foreign scientific consultants and scientific consultant DinaraKabykenovna and employees of the Institute of Geography and Water Safety;
- general recommendations for writing the main chapters of the dissertation;
- taking courses recommended by the staff of the Institute of Geography and Water Safety;
- familiarization with the structure of universities and centers and laboratories of the Institute of Geography and Water Safety, their activities and work;
- meeting with the staff of the Institute of Geography and Water Safety, as well as passing seminars on GIS technologies from the staff of the Center for Geoinformation Technologies;
- analytical work on stock materials and databases of international cited journals related to the topic of the dissertation in the libraries of KazNU, ASPU and the Almaty National Library;
- the formation and submission of scientific articles for review to journals recommended by the KKSON RK and to international conferences.
The assigned tasks and tasks were performed in accordance with the program and the plan of the scientific internship. During the internship, the internal schedule was followed.
The report and the accounting documentation were prepared in a timely manner and executed in accordance with the requirements.
In general, the purpose and objectives of the scientific internship were fulfilled. There were no difficulties during the internship.
The defense and hearing of the reports on the scientific internship was successful.